1. Decide on the date and time you need the space.
2. Check the calendar to make sure the space is not already booked. Calendars can be found at MakerSpace Schedule, Science Lab Schedules, ES Art, & Cooking Commons (or see below). *Click the + at the bottom of the calendar to add a calendar to your calendar.
3. Go to YOUR calendar. You may only book spaces for YOUR class.
4. Click in the day and time you would like to book the space.
5. The title should be your class name (& the name of the lab for science). For example: 3MM Lab 3.2
6. Click MORE OPTIONS
7. Click Modify event. (This is so the person managing the space can change the time if needed.)
8. Click Add guests and add the email address that corresponds to the space.
Science Labs: Alice Niap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MakerSpace: Max Wright <email@example.com>, Steve Katz <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
ES Art: Sumathy Kandiah <email@example.com>
Cooking Commons: Sumathy Kandiah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* YOUR BOOKING IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE SPACE CONFIRMS THE BOOKING.
9. Click ROOMS.
10. Search for the room you want to book and select it from the list. If the room is not available, it may be booked.
Science Lab 2 is currently Shell & Core and therefor not available.
11. Click SAVE.
12. Wait for confirmation from Alice, Max, or Steve.